4.4.11

#43 - A small piece of news

I thought about writing this in a small font, because I'd written 'a small piece of news', and thought that would be humorous, but then I didn't want you to strain your eyes.
Then I realised you could zoom in anyway.
Ach. Whatever.

So round about three weeks ago I remembered I'd told Wandi I'd write a story about a man and a dot. A layogenic dot, to be precise. I thought that would be quite fun to write, so I started writing it. I got exactly 800 words in, and then left it. I forgot about it again until Andy wrote about the zombie apocalypse (check it out here!) and so my story about the last man on Earth will be coming up at some point in the not-too-distant future.

The last man on Earth is called Steve, and is absolutely ordinary. And he likes Krispy Kremes. And has a cat called Cat.

OK, that's all I'm going to say.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. You should have made a small font though. That would have been hilariouser. Dot man can't exist though. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha xD looking forward to the story about a man and a dot..... LOL

    thanks for the mention :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Or don't. Whatever.