31.12.10

#12 - New Year's Resolutions

Eheu. This is the last day of 2010.
I'd just got used to writing 2010 when writing the date.
I know that in some places it's already 2011. People are already celebrating the New Year. I mean right now, as I write this, places in Far East Asia are celebrating New Year.

In my household, we never celebrate anything with gusto. We just sit around and watch TV and then go: 'Oh, it's New Year's Day/Christmas/my birthday,' and then carry on watching TV.

I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions last year, because I don't need to because I'm perfect I was too lazy. I shall now proceed to make some up right now:

1. Do some exercise
Yes, I must, or I shall inevitably become as big as this fella:

As good-looking as he is, I don't want to have to resort to a towel to cover myself. Perhaps there are no underpants big enough for that booty of his.

2. Eat less.
See above. I definitely snack too much.

3. Work more.
I've been really lazy this year, which is why I flunked my AS's and now have several re-sits. Oh dear.

4. Get a job.
This depends on the amount of time I have...

5. Don't be a hermit.
I'm quite unsociable in that I'd rather be at home than go to one of those loud parties. Perhaps I'm too old for this kinda life. I think I was born old.

6. Stop smoking.
I don't smoke, and I never will, so at least this resolution will be successful.

7. Stop making stupid jokes.
They're embarrassing.

8. Sleep more.
See these great big black circles around my eyes? That's due to sleep deprivation. Why aren't there more hours in a day?

Usually I make ten resolutions, but I can't think of anymore (for the moment).
I typed 'fatty' onto Google to find that big beauty. He is impressive, man.
Also, what's kind of upsetting is that he has bigger boobs than me.

My mother took a one-way flight to Hong Kong yesterday evening. She's starting work there and living there.
FOREVER.
It's the 1st of January over there in HK.

I miss her.

I mean, who's going to cook our dinners and wash our clothes now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't. Whatever.